Sutton Consulting is a Social Enterprise that Sponsors Cause-Related Showcases, Initiatives, and Events. This innovative hybrid allows us the freedom and flexibility to channel our resources into endeavors that positively impact our community, in terms of social needs and corporate opportunities. Our current project portfolio focuses on Co-Housing Initiatives, Nonprofit Management, and Micro-Business Support.
- Learn More about Dignity Housing
- Support AMĪA Works 501c
- Keep up with Sutton Consulting's "Agendas" Blog
- Greensboro Children's Business Fair - July 20th, 2019
- Henkaa's Life & Travel Wear - Fall Showcase - Castle McCulloch / Sept 10th, 2019, 6-9pm
- Women's BLS (Business & Life Strategies) Holiday Meet Up - TBA
"Its Not What You Look At That Matters, It's What You See" Henry David Thoreau
"Improving Lives Through Mentorship, Guidance & Social Enterprise"